Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Jersey 6-24


I finally got around to watching Sunday's episode of RHNJ...  I no longer like these women.  This use to be my favorite cast.  I don't think one of them have a single nice thing to say about anyone else.  Teresa is just pathetic.  Her friends are all mad at her so she finally reaches out to her family who have been begging for her to make peace with them??  Her husband is a real piece of work.  How mean and ignorant can someone be?  I'm sorry, but I would not allow my husband to talk or treat my brother the way he treats Joe.  The whole bunch of them are jealous and psycho.  Teresa is beyond jealous of her sister in law, Melissa.  How crazy is she that she expects her brother to go against his wife and support his sister 100%?  The man has a new family that comes first.  


Anyway, the highlight of the whole show was when Melissa and Joe's son came and sucker punched Joe in the head.  Totally made the show worth watching.  Because frankly I can not stomach these women anymore.  


No comments:

Post a Comment